[Freeswitch-users] select batchfile after call

NOx-WHV enno.egbert at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 8 03:10:11 PDT 2009

Hi,

the script looks good. But I never use scripts directly in FS.

Can you help, where and how I have to do what?!?!?

My way with a linux script works. But only one option doesn´t work. If I
have a call to a outside phone throuth a sip-gateway and I hang up (not the
party who is called hang up) the channel is closed without any reaction. If
the called party hang up, the script works.
How can I call the script on NORMAL_CLEARING, session ended or CS_DESTROY?

Thanks