[Freeswitch-users] Skypiax working but laggy

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Sun Sep 6 07:07:43 PDT 2009

Ubuntu 9.04 is explicitly discouraged, for heavy duty, if you like
Ubuntu, use 8.04.

That said, how is your call flow?

I mean:

Skypeclient->FS->SIP is laggy? How much? (1 sec, 10 sec, ...)
SIP->FS->Skypeclient is not laggy?

Or you mean that one side hear the other in real time, while the other
side hear the other with a lag?

Can you describe the problem with full informations?

(what kind of protocols, clients, how the calls are originated, how
are answered, etc etc etc etc etc :-) )

-giovanni

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli