[Freeswitch-users] Call Forwarding Question

Nikolai Geordzhev n.geordzhev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 03:40:19 PDT 2009

Hi,
I`m trying to implement Call Forwarding in my FS setup. I set a user
variable managing the type of forwarding (busy,no answer,unconditional) and
the destination the phone is forwarded to:

<user id='102'>
     <variables>
     <variable name='fwd_type' value='unconditional'/>
     <variable name='fwd_unconditional_number' value='103"/>
     </variables>
</user>

Then in my dialplan I check if the called user has ${fwd_type} set and if so
I set the destination_number to ${fwd_unconditional_number}. After this
operation I bridge the call to the new destination_number.
The issue in this scenario is that I get a cdr in which A (101) calls C(103)
and I need to have two cdrs, one from A(101) to B(102) and one from B(102)
to C(103).
Does anyone know how can this be implemented.

10x,
NG