[Freeswitch-users] how to call mod_commands from within a lua script

Adam Wilt wiltingtree at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:25:07 PDT 2009

Hi, the documentation says that mod_commands is available from within
mod_lua. But when I try to access it like this:
  session:execute("uuid_broadcast",session_id .. " " .. filename .. " both")

  I get: Invalid Application uuid_broadcast

  or

  session:execute("bgapi","uuid_broadcast " .. session_id .. " " .. filename
.. " both")

  I get: Invalid Application bgapi

  or

  session:uuid_broadcast(session_id .. " " .. filename .. " both")

  I get: attempt to call field 'uuid_broadcast' (a nil value)

Can somebody please explain how to do this?

Thanks!