[Freeswitch-users] Monitoring FreeSWITCH Events via Telnet socket

Tina Martinez tina at a2unlimited.com
Sat Sep 5 05:11:00 PDT 2009

Thank you for the guidance towards the ESL lib, but I'm encountering some problems.

----> make perlmod

When I attempt to execute the make perlmod, I currently get the following error:

    /usr/bin/ld: cannot find -ldb
    collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
    make[1]: *** [ESL.so] Error 1

Prior to this, I encountered a similar error (cannot find -lgdbm) where I had to
create a link to fix:

    libgdbm.so -> /usr/lib64/libgdbm.so.2.0.0

I'm suspecting that my installation of Perl is not looking in the lib64 directory
as it should?

Unfortunately my Perl skills are not sufficient to be hacking around with this
stuff, anyone with thoughts or suggestions?