[Freeswitch-users] Does FreeSWITCH wiki have update notify?

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Fri Sep 4 14:39:56 PDT 2009

Hello,

It may sound a bit stupid but still wanna ask out here, if there is
any way to replicate FreeSWITCH wiki mirror for local reference or
mainataining local copy instead of Reading online which costs a lot in
developing countries like that of ours and Asia/Africa in general.

We tried httrack but that brings in everything back here as static
HTML so we can't really search coz every search the static content
takes us back online on wiki.

Any suggestions in this space would be really helpful, in past I have
asked if one can mirror FS wiki but so far it won't work unless FS
server allows rsync request as how it works with mirroring php.net
with all comments etc.

I look forward for more suggestions on the same,

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,