[Freeswitch-users] Minimum/Recommended Freeswitch System Configuration

Jerry Richards jerry.richards at teotech.com
Fri Sep 4 11:33:51 PDT 2009

Under the Minimum/Recommended System Requirements, what is meant by "We
recommend you plan for 50% duty cycle"?  What is this duty cycle?

Also, I see that the system requirements indicate Freeswitch recommends 1GB
RAM and 50MB disk space.  I guess I'm wondering how the number of extensions
and external interfaces drive size of RAM and disk space?  For example,
would these recommendations support 100 extensions and one external
interface?  500 extensions and 10 external interfaces?  Etc.?

Best Regards,
Jerry