[Freeswitch-users] mod_xml_curl.c Oversized file detected [1056100 bytes]

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Thu Sep 3 10:31:16 PDT 2009

Hello,

in a B2BUA scenario we have 2000 defined gateways (defined but not
registered yet).
When reloading mod_sofia Freeswitch complains about the XML-Curl File
size > 1MB and deactivates all gateways:
        mod_xml_curl.c:121 Oversized file detected [1056100 bytes]

Is there any way to overcome this? Currently we have 2000 gateways
defined. Finally we will have about 10.000. And we will not be able to
reduce the file size below 1 MB. It will become ~ 2-3 MB maybe.

Best Regards
Peter