[Freeswitch-users] FS performance under windows

Dmitry Kadantsev kadantsev.d at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 07:42:34 PDT 2009

As far as we'll solve all FS configuration issues I think we'll make some
tests on Windows platform and will share results with community.

Please if someone has an opportunity to test FS on modern windows server
editions (32/64 bit) - submit your test results too. It is interesting to
put together some statistic.

--
Best regards,
Dmitry Kadantsev