[Freeswitch-users] sofia_reg_external in odbc?

Peter P GMX Prometheus001 at gmx.net
Tue Sep 1 03:16:01 PDT 2009

Hello Brian,

I've done this. FS creates the tables sccessfully, but then doesn't fill
them.
isql:
SQL> show tables;
SQLRowCount returns 7
7 rows fetched

Is that right, that the tables have the same structure as for the
internal database?

"sofia status" shows 7 registered external gateways, but none of them is
shown in the ODBC database. All tables are empty.
Any idea?

Best regrads
Peter