[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: FreeSWITCH 1.0.5pre3 is available for testing!

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Oct 31 22:15:26 PDT 2009

We still do plan on branching 1.0 into bugfix only.  This has not yet
happened but may happen at some point after 1.0.5.  In the mean time,
the vast majority of the work lately has been fixes with small feature
improvements, most all of this would stay in a 1.0 branch even if we
were already branched.  Trunk remains for the most part very stable
with new features mostly coming in new modules.

Mike