[Freeswitch-users] Mod_pjsip

Stefan Knoblich stkn at freeswitch.org
Sat Oct 31 14:53:48 PDT 2009

Meftah Tayeb wrote:
> hi,
> Pjsip support ICE, STUN and TURN!
> to STKN:
> if you don't pjsip, please stop talking or exit the discution
> we want to kype Freeswitch Clean and universal

Huh?

In which part did i tell people to stop doing whatever they want with pjsip?

In my last email or on IRC?

I'm merely pointing out the reasons why mod_pjsip was abandoned by the core team 3 years ago
(so some of the points may have been fixed in the meantime).

If somebody feels the need to resurrect it, well, please do.
But don't expect Tony or anyone else from the core team to do that for you.

This is OpenSource after all...

stkn