[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch seems to doesn't reknow dial tone after the first call using OpenZAP (analog spans)

Albano Daniele Salvatore - Lavoro info at daccii.it
Sat Oct 31 05:40:31 PDT 2009

Hi,

i've done more tests, with svn too, but nothing to do. The strange thing
is when freeswitch shutdown and close zaptel channel i get back the dial
tone from my provider (i'm checking trought ztmonitor 1 -vv). Can be
something is missing when span get closed?

PS1: with svn i can do only one call, but i can receive calls without
problems
PS2: i joined yesterday on irc but i had few time ... hope to join monday

Best Regards,
Daniele