[Freeswitch-users] Estimating Call Capacity

Cliff Wells cliff at develix.com
Wed Oct 28 14:58:09 PDT 2009

Hi Shelby,

Thanks!  That's pretty useful.   I also note that this same info is
available from the CLI, although I was curious as to what some of the
numbers indicated:

UP 0 years, 13 days, 19 hours, 25 minutes, 48 seconds, 887 milliseconds, 975 microseconds
529509 session(s) since startup
26 session(s) 0/30
1000 session(s) max

Specifically, 26 sessions 0/30... I take it this means there are 26
current sessions, but I'm unsure of what the "0/30" means.

Cliff

http://www.google.com/search?q=vonage+sucks