[Freeswitch-users] Problem with hangin bri

Jakub Pawliński jakub at pawlinski.pl
Wed Oct 28 09:46:21 PDT 2009

Hi,
I have some problems with bri status. I have 3 chanel isdn modem, and zaptel
compatible quad bri card.  I can invoke calls from my voip phone to cell
phone, and vice versa, but when i make inbound and outbound connection in
nearly same time something goes wrong with chanells and after few calls all
of them has hangup status.

There is log about that in attachement, see "is already in use waiting for
it to become available." phrase. Time of this event is about 14:43:35.
Unload and Load open_zap module helped, but its not an solution because of
lost connections.