[Freeswitch-users] SIP provider with extern rtp server

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Tue Oct 27 08:52:10 PDT 2009

The server is on a public IP, so there is no nat issue here.

I can also see the rtp messages on wireshark starting just after the
183 Session Progress message on the server, but just in one direction,
coming in to the server.
So it looks like Freeswitch is stopping the rtp.
Is this because the rtp originates from another ip than the  sip
provider ip?

Ivan