[Freeswitch-users] Estimating Call Capacity

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Mon Oct 26 13:55:45 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:28 PM, Vinuth Madinur
<vinuth.madinur at gmail.com> wrote:
> Here are a few benchmarks that I had stumbled upon.
> http://wiki.voiceworks.pl/display/~pawel/FreeSwitch+performance+on+SUN+x2200+M2

Please remember NO benchmarks are endorsed by the FS community or
developers, because there are just too many variables, and a simple
figure is just useful for marketing hype, not for real dimensioning.

You MUST do your own benchmarking, so you get an idea about how to
dimension for your own use case and hardware.