[Freeswitch-users] Qustion about INFO messages after Connect/Answer

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 09:04:38 PDT 2009

depending on your dialplan every time you bridge to a channel it changes the
display to match who you are talking to.  if you tried to set it with the
variable then you call someone that is going to cause this.  Take away the
display app and/or any special variables and let it naturally work.

On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 10:51 AM, Helmut Kuper <helmut.kuper at ewetel.de>wrote:

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/