[Freeswitch-users] Downloaded tar vs latest SVN - 200 OK has more headers

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 08:41:11 PDT 2009

The headers are used to pass the callee-id info back to the other side so
you have the id of who you called.
The standards have failed us in this case as everything does it differently
to the point that there is no standard thus we have invented our own way to
carry this across from one FreeSWITCH box to another, but of course we can
never make anybody happy. =/

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/