[Freeswitch-users] "Can not record session. Media not enabled on channel."

Maciej Aniserowicz maciej.aniserowicz at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 00:21:17 PDT 2009

Yes, I can confirm - this exact error occurs each time when I start recording
before the call is answered (just after sending ORIGINATE command) - but I
think that's completely understandable that media is not ready for an
unanswered call.
But... is there any other event that guarantees media to be ready?