[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Tihomir Culjaga tculjaga at gmail.com
Sat Oct 24 01:04:33 PDT 2009

> TC>BTW: it really doesn't have sense to develop on 1.0.4 ... the proof of
> TC>concept was done. I'm able to place calls in both directions so, lets
> move
> TC>to trunk now.
>
> i have my own voip infrastructure on my work, and it's better for me to use
> it for tests,
> and use my personal on work too, i have problem with various hardware and
> call making,
> there is i have dialup connection and all what i can - make one call whit
> only g729 codec,
> or receive one call, no more, it's is a bandwich limitation. from hardware
> i have only ip
> phone artdio ipf2000 and one addpac gateway. also ssh sesssion is very
> slow.

I see... it is not the ideal development environment :)... Indeed, a dialup
is not a good thing... i guess your g729 is compressed to the maximum :)

> P.S. people from russian community report what current version of module
> work fine on fs
> trunk version.

that's strange that they report it working as "m_txAudioOpened" is never
gonna be ready in pre_answer :P... i had to comment it to make it working.

anyhow, i moved everything to trunk and will do some tests on Monday.