[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 179

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 21 21:41:31 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM, Ahmed Munir <ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks for reply, it really helped me. One more thing to ask, how can we
> make decision against >,<, >=, <= in condition header? Like we use == for
> action and != for anti-action.
>
> Kindly highlight it.

You can only do greater than and less than in the date/time matching. See
the date/time example in the default.xml dialplan file.

You can also use regular expressions if you're in a pinch. For example, if
you need to match numbers >= 1100 and <= 1500 you could just use this regex:

^(1[1234]\d\d|1500)$

The real question, though, is this: what types of values do you need to
match for GT or LT? Date/time? Money? Other? That will determine if you need
to use a script or just the dialplan.
-MC