[Freeswitch-users] can't dial from IPv6 to IPv6

ineya ineya ineyaa at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 04:58:36 PDT 2009

Codecs are fine. I spent much time experimenting with codecs and
completely missed, that freeswitch is modifiyng the SDP record.

When phone A is making a call the SDP contains candidate media attributes:

a=candidate:123abc 1 UDP 9 2000:2::1001 5012 typ host
a=candidate:123abc 1 UDP 8 10.80.62.92 5010 typ host

But when freeswitch makes the INVITE on phone B, these 2 are missing
and phone is looking for it, so the INVITE gets rejected by phone with
"448 Not acceptable here"

So the question is, how can I make the freeswitch to pass these