[Freeswitch-users] Connect PHP SOAP Web Server with SQLite database of FS

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Oct 20 18:56:32 PDT 2009

If you really want to access this information outside I would strongly
recommend using odbc instead of the internal sqlite db, it does not
handle locking contention well.  If you need access to things in the
core db (like show calls and show channels information) you will need
to write a small daemon that listens on events socket and puts that
information into a database.

Mike