[Freeswitch-users] CS_REPORTING Channel event state

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Tue Oct 20 18:48:56 PDT 2009

REPORTING is the state that it writes to CDR.  If you have calls stuck
in this state, take one and try to use uuid_kill on it and see if it
goes away, then get a core off of it and pastebin the thread apply all
bt (with no other calls up).  What modules are you using for cdr and
with what configuration?

Mike