[Freeswitch-users] Detecting Forwarding Device Caller ID (Off Topic)

David Knell dave at 3c.co.uk
Sun Oct 18 09:04:32 PDT 2009

Hi Max,

Some operators (e.g. Orange in the UK) will allow you to have two
numbers attached to one SIM, which might get you 4/10ths of the way to
your goal.

I'm struggling to see why purchasing DIDs won't help, unless your FS box
has no internet connectivity.  A bit more background on the problem
might help with finding a solution?

--Dave