[Freeswitch-users] Brazilians (Off-Topic)

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 20:05:12 PDT 2009

> This mailing list, the development mailing list, the IRC channel and the
> FreeSWITCH conference all exist - no need for another "forum".

I think he meant a forum in Portuguese. May be it's hard to believe for some
people, but not everybody speaks English. Programmers tend to do it by
default, but there are a lot of Asterisk users in  Brazil or
spanish-speaking countries that post daily to spanish and portuguese forums.
I don't see a problem with creating a forum in portuguese if it helps to
bring adoption of FreeSWTICH.

I understand we want to avoid duplication of efforts, but the language
barrier is there and is not going to change.

--
Moises Silva
Software Developer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com