[Freeswitch-users] sched_api doesn't get launched

Henry Huang red.rain.seven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 11:53:43 PDT 2009

So how would you trigger it from a script dialplan? The only time it seemed
to work is when I did setVariable("api_after_bridge", "sched_api blah blah
blah");
but then it gets executed after the channel's been teared down. I thought
api_after_bridge means right after the call gets connected.

I need something to execute an api command right before or right after the
call gets bridged.