[Freeswitch-users] Subject:, Re: FreeSWITCH-users Digest, Orien L. answer to Mike G.

Russell Mosemann Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Fri Oct 16 00:47:31 PDT 2009

Michael Gende wrote:

> Hit option 8 and you'll go to a shell. I'm assuming you can get around in
> Linux or Unix (If not, tell me). "ps aux | grep free" and kill the PID for
> FS (pfsense runs FS in the background) Then, invoke FS with
> /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/freeswitch.

You've mentioned this twice, now, but a better way to do it is to _not_ stop FreeSwitch. Instead, run /usr/local/freeswitch/bin/fs_cli, which connects to FS, and then you can do everything that you can do directly in FS. When you are done, enter "\quit" or "\bye" or "\exit". See "\help" and "help" for more information.

--
Russell Mosemann