[Freeswitch-users] Media got stuck after attended transfer...

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 15 17:10:22 PDT 2009

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 11:54 AM, Tihomir Culjaga <tculjaga at gmail.com>wrote:

> hi, any clue when can t38 be added?

"Eventually." :)  Of course, if we could get more to add to the bounty it
might grease the wheels of innovation.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Bounty#spanDSP_.2B_t.38_.28origination.2C_termination.2C_.26_gateway.29_in_Freeswitch

Of course, I was listening to my A.M radio the other day and they said that
there was this new invention called the Internet that would let people send
documents to each other electronically. Maybe you should look into that.
Next thing you know they'll come up with telephones that people don't have
to plug into the wall and can take with them in the car. ;)

-MC