[Freeswitch-users] Outbound sip address call fails

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 15 13:09:30 PDT 2009

Russell,

My settings in Bria are just like yours.

I captured the SIP trace from the Bria and it says it is using the
FreeSwitch as the Outbound Proxy. I am very confused.

I tried dial sip:echo at iptel.org. In the pastebin you can see that this
address came over to the cli as "echo". Is it Bria which is messing up, or
my FS configuration?

Where did Bria get the Contact info at lines 79 & 82? 192.168.10.11 is the
address of the softphone, so I don't think sip:1009 at 192.168.10.11 makes
sense.

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10723

Lars