[Freeswitch-users] Alias user mapping

Jonathan Barou jbarou at sqli.com
Thu Oct 15 07:10:53 PDT 2009

Thanks, now it's working, but in my user directory I have something like
this :

  <user id="john" number-alias="1368">

and in my dialplan.xml I have to put the two entry for working :

<condition field="destination_number" expression="^(toto|john|8400|1368)$">

If I only put john, when I try to call the "1368" it's not working. Is it a
normal way ?

Thanks

Jonathan BAROU
SQLI LYON - CRCI