[Freeswitch-users] conference call

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Thu Oct 15 05:04:17 PDT 2009

The wiki has a pretty good explanation of how eavesdrop works.
Enabling a talk path to A or B or both A and B requires dtmf.

So, if C hits the 1 button on the phone they can talk to the UUID you
bound the eavesdrop to.   2 talks to the other party.  3 talks to both
parties.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_eavesdrop

Adding more api calls to control eavesdrop via event socket should be
possible, though I haven't looked at the code to see what it would
take...

On Thu, Oct 15, 2009 at 3:16 AM, Nikita Belov <nbelov at abisoft.spb.ru> wrote:
> Thanks for answer.
>

> As I’ve understood eavesdrop allows C to hear A and B, but A and B will not
> hear C. But in my case B SHOULD hear C. In my case A – client, B – agent
> worked with client and C – coach/supervisor for B. Can I make such
> conference in FS using eavesdrop or other API command?
>

> ___
>

> Thanks, Nikita

-Rupa