[Freeswitch-users] adding new extension

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Oct 14 11:36:35 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 4:58 AM, srinivasula reddy <
srinivas.ksvreddy at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> can any please let me know, how to add new extension(eg 1000.xml)
> dynamically while running freeswitch?
> while running freeswitch i have created new xml(eg: 1500.xml) file and i
> have changed freeswitch.xml.fsxml still  not working,
>
> Boy, it would be great if someone wrote an article that covers this and
published it in a magazine... oh wait, we have that!
http://bit.ly/EpVrv

I cover this exact scenario. In fact, my example actually uses "1500" as a
new extension to add. Definitely read this article - it will help ease your
transition into the world of FreeSWITCH.
-MC