[Freeswitch-users] lua script causing FreeSwitch to crash?

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 14 08:28:05 PDT 2009

Michael,

I upgraded to v15152. There is no apparent change in the behavior. When I
call into a number handled by the lua script, I may get a fast busy signal,
or a recording saying the connection cannot be made.

But FreeSwitch is removed from memory as a result. I cannot see from the log
that the FreeSwitch ended.

Is there anything I can try on my side?

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/10707

Lars