[Freeswitch-users] Some help with my post-paid billing project

Michael Giagnocavo mgg at giagnocavo.net
Tue Oct 13 21:15:22 PDT 2009

In our testing with SQL Server, we found that executing several queries for direct matches yielded far better performance than one query trying to check prefixes. (The column was also part of the clustered index, but AFAIK MySQL doesn't support defining your own clustered indexes; you get the PK always.)

-Michael