[Freeswitch-users] On the handling of SIP headers

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Oct 11 14:59:38 PDT 2009

There is this endless push and pull on this topic, those who want them
assume it should be default, those who don't assume that should be
default.  This probably needs a configuration option defaulting to
pass them (those who don't want to pass them are usually a bit more
educated and would find the option better than the other way around).

Mike