[Freeswitch-users] REMINDER: Weekly FreeSWITCH Conference Scheduled for October 9, 11AM CST (GMT -6)

Diego Viola diego.viola at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 14:40:15 PDT 2009

I'd like to add this for the next weekly conference.

I have added a few events to the event list, as you can see here:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Event_list

But I need more help from the community to complete that and add content to
the events, etc. So if you can add that for the next weekly conference it
would be really nice :).

Thanks,

Diego