[Freeswitch-users] mod_sofia.c registered calls how to know

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sun Oct 11 14:34:30 PDT 2009

On Oct 7, 2009, at 10:48 AM, srinivasula reddy wrote:

> Hi
>
> can any please tell me where registered calls are stored, so when
> incoming call came to mod_sofia.c how it will check it is registered
> or not?\\

Calls are not registered and calls have nothing to do with
registration.  Users are registered so that you may send calls to
them.  Registration data is stored either in a sqlite database, or
optionally if you setup odbc, in another database of your choice.  If
you try to send a call to an unregistered user in the dialplan using
the proper syntax to send calls to registered users (see the wiki for
more details), and that user is not registered, the bridge app will
fail, optionally letting you continue on in the dialplan based on
variables such as continue_on_fail and hangup_after_bridge.  You can
use the sofia_contact function to see if there is anyone registered to
a specific user.

Mike