[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 10 06:47:00 PDT 2009

Hi,
I've tried with the following dialplan(After making the changes that are
recommended). But still I got INVALID_IE_CONTENTS error.

Another thing is, if I use prispan configuration, I'm able to make outgoing
calls.
But if I use the libpri span configuration I'm not able to make outgoing
calls, which says INVALID_IE_CONTENTS.

I've been struck with this problem for the past 1 week.
Any solution to this???