[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH Update: Valet Parking

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 9 11:01:34 PDT 2009

On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 7:50 AM, Rupa Schomaker <rupa at rupa.com> wrote:

> Oh, definitely.  I think both use cases (existing, and park in next
> avail slot and read back slot #) are useful.

They do have some usefulness. The most important reason for this feature,
though, is for the person who handles calls all day and moves them around.
That person will most likely have a pretty good idea of which parking stalls
are available. However, I do like the idea of a webby interface showing what
stalls are in use...
-MC