[Freeswitch-users] libpri_span vs prispans

Russell.Mosemann at cune.org Russell.Mosemann at cune.org
Fri Oct 9 05:57:14 PDT 2009

lakshmanan ganapathy <lakindia89 at gmail.com> said:
> What difference it will make, if I use pri_span configuration and lib_pri
> span configuration in openzap.conf.xml.
> I'm preety much confused on the difference between this.

Openzap can handle a T1/E1 itself, or openzap can use libpri to do that.
libpri is more mature than openzap. In my case openzap was not able to
handle everything invovling a T1 here, and using libpri fixed it.

A libpri_span configuration is handled by libpri. A pri_span
configuration is handled natively by openzap. Use the one that works for you.

--
Russell Mosemann