[Freeswitch-users] openzap Failure opening channel error

lakshmanan ganapathy lakindia89 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 04:07:35 PDT 2009

Thanks all u guys. It got worked when I replaced with the following
configuration and the incoming has no problem with that.
[span zt PRI_1]
trunk_type => e1
b-channel => 1-15
d-channel => 16
b-channel => 17-31

But still I'm facing problem with the outgoing call. It says
INVALID_IE_CONTENTS.
What might be the issue? Even I tried the following dialplan to call by
using bridge.
<extension name="outgoing-fxo">
                  <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(\d{10})$">
                          <action application="answer"/>
                          <action application="bridge"
data="openzap/1/1/${dialed_ext}"/>
                  </condition>
          </extension>
But it prints the same error.
What might be the issue?

On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 10:24 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM, Moises Silva <moises.silva at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 8, 2009 at 5:41 AM, lakshmanan ganapathy <
>> lakindia89 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi I tried with the following openzap.conf
>>> [span zt PRI_1]
>>> trunk_type => e1
>>> b-channel => 1:1-15,17-31