[Freeswitch-users] How to limit the number of incoming+outgoing calls via specific gateway?

Dmitry Bely dmitry.bely at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 13:23:32 PDT 2009

On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 12:52 AM, SP <sprice at gmail.com> wrote:
> did you use the application limit on the inbound call?
> You'll need to in order to account for it.

Can you provide more detail? I have DID and gateway

  <extension name="public_did">
    <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(1234567)$">
      <action application="transfer" data="incoming_call XML default"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

  <gateway name="my_provider">
    <param name="username" value="1234567"/>
(...)
  </gateway>

  <extension name="my_provider_local">
    <condition field="${toll_allow}" expression="local"/>
(...)
      <action application="bridge" data="sofia/gateway/my_provider/$1"/>
    </condition>
  </extension>

that correspond to the same provider account. Then an incoming call is
active, outgoing one is not possible (provider will reject the it).
How to generate "limit_exceeded" then?

- Dmitry Bely