[Freeswitch-users] unable to configure Digium TDM400P

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Oct 8 09:47:04 PDT 2009

On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 10:45 PM, Woody Dickson <woodydickson at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Michael
>
> Is the ztcfg output supposed to say something like 2 channels configured?

Yes. If you had the signaling incorrect it would complain.

> I have not set up openzap yet because I don't know if the openzap.config is
> good or not.

You need to make sure that zaptel is set up first. Running ztcfg and getting
no errors or warnings, plus a message that says "2 channels configured" is a
pretty good sign that you can move on to the OpenZAP stuff.

> Can you give me any suggestion if the ztcfg output I am getting is proper
> or not?
>
> No obvious problems, so move on to the OpenZAP configs.
-MC

> thx,
> woody
>

> -MC
>>
>> On Wed, Oct 7, 2009 at 3:40 AM, Woody Dickson <woodydickson at gmail.com>wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> I am trying to setup a Digium TDM400P following the instruction on the
>>> wiki.
>>> It is a 1 fxo and 1 fxs card, so I tried
>>> loadzone=in
>>> defaultzone=in
>>> fxsks=2
>>> fxoks=1