[Freeswitch-users] mod_opal - call charged before H.225 connect

Georgiewskiy Yuriy bottleman at icf.org.ru
Thu Oct 8 02:42:51 PDT 2009

On 2009-10-07 15:09 -0500, Brian West wrote freeswitch-users at lists.freeswit...:

opal have addition abstraction layer called opalmgr, and it implementation is not so good in
this case, for example to implemet pre_answer in mod_opal i need patch libopal, because
there is no way to send progress inicator throuch opalmgr. and there is many another issues like
this in that layer. ftp://srv.icf.org.ru/pub/soft/f/freeswitch/ - there is my work on mod_opal before
i start moving to h323plus, may be this help somebody there.