[Freeswitch-users] Wiki Info: Multi Homed Tutorial

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Oct 6 09:15:42 PDT 2009

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 9:20 PM, Michael Gende <mgende at gendesign.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Thanks for "wiki-fying" my text-only attempt at some user doc. I should
> have done that for you. I actually have an updated version with many
> corrections and the end tabs filled in. Can you point me to info on how I
> can amend and append what you have kindly put up?
>
> Mike G.
>
> First, go to wiki.freeswitch.org and create a wiki account. Then, go to
the Multi_home_tutorial page and click edit (top of the page). You'll see
that there is wiki markup to learn. If you have questions let me know. Just
edit the wiki text and click Show Preview to see what the real thing looks
like. Then click Save Page to save your changes.

Welcome to the world of MediaWiki and thanks for your help!
-MC