[Freeswitch-users] Youtube - FreeSWITCH Promo Video

Karl Vesterling kjv at ken-ton.com
Tue Oct 6 05:51:05 PDT 2009

I'm flattered that you consider my abilities so capable, but time nor
budget are available to afford such extravagance as outlined below.

Besides, bashing something doesn't really gain you any respect (but I
do think that _*_ does ever sooo much deserve bashing).

What I have done is added to the end of the movie a Cisco 7900 series
(top left), a Snom 360 (top right), and a Grandstream video phone
(bottom right.)

I need more though...

I was thinking the point of the video was more along the lines to get
people interested in FreeSWITCH, not bash such an easy target as
(insert * here).

I think that can be done by showing various equipment from multiple
manufacturers at the end of the movie, with another title declaring,
"INTEROPERABILITY"...

Fade some in, fade out, fade some more in, perhaps including a sangoma
card, over and over again...

So far I've got artwork for Cisco 7900, Snom, Grandstream...  I could
put in a SPA-942, etc...
These are the type of "suggestions" I'm looking for... Although I
really do like the drama with, "Oh no!  One of our threads is
blocking!" (still chuckling...)  It did give me a few ideas too, so
keep em' coming!

Best Regards,
Karl J. Vesterling
kjv at ken-ton.com