[Freeswitch-users] Bridge application with shared lines

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 01:14:31 PDT 2009

Hello,

  We have Polycom and SNOM phones running with FreeSwitch. The Polycoms have
shared lines defined and the SNOMs have both shared lines and BLFs (defined
as extensions in the phone config). I've tried supporting both, but have
some incompatibility:

   - When calling the Bridge application with data parameter of *sofia*/*
   profile-name/number at domain* the BLF works ok, but not the shared lines
   (i.e only one of the phones  rings).
   - When calling the Bridge application with data parameter of *
   ${sofia_contact(*/*profile-name/number at domain*)} shared lines work ok but
   BLF doesn't fire up.

How do I support both? Is there a way to know whether the destination is a
shared one and then chose one of the above formats?

                                  Thanks! __Yehavi: