[Freeswitch-users] oz debug says error

lakshmanan lakindia89 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 05:17:30 PDT 2009

Thanks for pointing that.
I also tried that.
But in that case, I'm not able to make a call through openzap.

When I say
  originate openzap/1/A/number number

It reported the following error
2009-10-05 17:45:47.733495 [ERR] ozmod_libpri.c:88 Can't destroy call 0!
API CALL [originate(openzap/1/1/9952248266 9952248266)] output:
-ERR INVALID_IE_CONTENTS

I also gone and looked up the hangup_cause page for the reason. But I was
unable to understand that.
Can u please tell why it is reporting this error?